Sunday 17 May 2015

Davido welcomes his first child, a baby girl

Yesterday, I told you guys that Davido had welcomed a child. Then I re-wrote it and said it was his sister. Well, I have to apologize for that. Some people tried to play mind tricks on me...Lol. It was Davido who actually welcomed a daughter, not his sister. Sharon Adeleke is still pregnant. You guys remember a post I did about a week ago saying an A-list artist was expecting a child? Read here. Well, I was talking about Davido. He just welcomed a daughter with a lady named Sophie Momodu.

Yesterday, Davido shared this photo of a hand holding a baby, it was his own way letting y'all know what is happening to him without saying much. I went to find out and yes, he's a dad! This is fact, not rumor! And I hear he's very excited about it. Congrats to him. A pic of the baby mama after the cut..



No comments:

Post a Comment